Here's how a Rs 2 old coin can help you earn upto Rs 5 lakhs
New Delhi | Jagran Trending Desk: Somethings lose their values as they get outdated, meanwhile some become antiques and priceless the older they get. The same has been happening with currency like old coins and notes which are not in function anymore.
Even though the old coins and notes are of no use people cherish them as collectables and they are bought and sold in lakhs. Yes, there's a huge online market for such collectables where many are ready to pay a hefty amount of money for old currencies. And if you have an old coin, you too can earn lakhs. You read that right!
An old Rs 2 coin which was issued by RBI in the year 1994 can make get you up to Rs 5 lakh. This is possible if you sell the coin online on portals like Quickr.com.
Here's how the process goes
- Go to the website 'Quikr.com.'
- Create a new account or log in to your own if you have one already in order to sell your coin.
- Make a different new listing for your collectible that you are selling.
- Enter the details regarding your coin and upload a few pictures of it as a proof.
- After this, the ones who are interested will contact you on your registered contact details (email ID or phone number). that you mentioned.
- The buyers may also want to negotiate for the price. Now it's up to you for how much you are able to sell the coin.
Beware while putting old coins for sale:
The more the money, the greater the risk. It is very important to make sure that you are not being duped in some sort of scam. They disguise themselves as collectors and run away with your money. A lot of such cases have come into limelight where fraudster con sellers.
Therefore, do not make any transaction before making sure that the source to which you are either buying or selling the collectibles is authentic.
Posted By: Sanyukta Baijal