Chandrayaan-2: ‘Bhai Land Karade’ trending on social media after ‘Vikram’ goes incommunicado
New Delhi | Jagran Trending Desk: After ISRO lost communication with moon lander Vikram before its touchdown on Moon in the early hours of Saturday, netizens took to Twitter to share their thoughts with the hashtag #BhaiLandKarade.
Recently, a hilarious video of a man requesting his paragliding instructor to make him land had gone viral on social media. His lines "Bhai bas land kara de" and "Bhai 500 jyada le le lekin land kara de" have gone viral.
Twitteraties were quick to react. One user wrote: "#bhailandkarade Feeling of every Indian in those moments. But, nevertheless, we are proud of you ISRO."#Communication #broken #Isro #Chandrayaan2 is not to be seen, but great achievement, being a human being we are proud of it...
#Communication #broken #Isro #Chandrayaan2 is not in seen,but great great achievement ,being an human being ,we are proud at it..— Dheeraj G धीरज (@Dheerajgod) September 6, 2019
(Bhai apan ko land karna hai bas)#ISROMissions #bhailandkarade #india @PMOIndia @narendramodi #bharat #bharatmata #hopeforthebest #JaiHind
(Bhai apan ko land karna hai bas) #ISROMissions #bhailandkarade," wrote another user.
— D Raj patel (@MJPATEL0) September 6, 2019
"#Chandrayaan2Landing 100 200 zyada lele... #bhailandkarade," tweeted a user.
Announcing the loss of the communication link, Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Chairman K. Sivan said the performance of the lander was as per the plan until it was at an altitude of 2.1 km from the Moon's surface. The communication link got snapped after that.
However, the lunar mission is not a failure even as Vikram lander lost contact with ISRO. An ISRO official said, "Only 5% of the mission has been lost - Vikram the lander and Pragyan the rover - while the remaining 95% - that is the Chandrayaan 2 orbiter - is orbiting the moon successfully."
The 2,379 kg Chandrayaan 2 orbiter continues to fly around the moon as its mission life is one year. During this time, the orbiter can click pictures of the lander to know what really happened to it.
Posted By: Talib Khan