OnePlus launches 55U1, 43Y-1 and 32Y-1 in India; check price, specifications and other details here
New Delhi | Jagran Technology Desk: After experiencing a series of runaway successes with its premium smartphone launch, Oneplus on Friday launched its Smart TV lineup whose pricing begins as low as Rs 12,999, with its splendidly vibrant 55-inch 4K smart TV costing Rs. 49,999. Irrespective of the price tag, all of just-launched OnePlus smart TVs come with a 93 per cent DCI-P3 colour gamut support.
With an online launch event, Oneplus launched its two new smart TV series in India, namely, U-series and Y-series:
- In Y-series, the company has launched OnePlus TV 43Y-1 and OnePlus TV 32Y-1. The former is a 43-inches full-HD smart TV, whereas the latter comes as a 32-inches full-HD smart TV.
- The OnePlus TV 55U1 comes as a 55-inch 4K smart TV.
1. OnePlus TV 55U1: The smart TV, priced at Rs 49,999 is 6.9mm thin and has been configured with a 95 per cent screen to body ratio. The company claims that it has used single-piece Aluminium to enable 90 degree corners. The smart TV runs on Android TV 9.0 topped by Oxygen Operating System. The 4K definition is also complemented by Dolby’s imaging Vision HDR technology.
2. OnePlus TV 43Y-1 and OnePlus TV 32Y-1: Both smart TVs – 32-inch and 43-inch – boast of 2x10W speakers, dialogue enhancer, Dolby audio, OnePlus Connect, while running on an Oxygen Operating System.
1. OnePlus TV 43Y-1 has been priced at Rs 22,999, whereas OnePlus TV 32Y-1 comes with a price tag of Rs 12,999.
2. OnPlus TV 55U1 has been priced by the Shenzen-based company at Rs 49,999.
OnePlus TV 55U1 Vs. Mi TV 4x Pro
OnePlus TV 55U1 has better sound output, with a better resolution support due to the presence of Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. The Operating System is latest, as compared to Mi TV. However, both 55-inch 4K smart TVs are price difference stands at Rs 15,999, instrumental in budget Smart-TV segment.
Posted By: Aalok Sensharma