Jio surprises its users with these low priced 'Work from Home' plans, check details here
New Delhi | Jagran Technology Desk: Telecom giant Reliance is quite productively utilising this coronavirus lockdown as it is attempting to positively influence as many people as possible through its pandemic-driven business standards.
The latest is its 'Work From Home' plans which the Mumbai-based telecom giant has launched for its Jio users. Fast to recognise, the terrifically increased dependence of these times on the internet, which is driving the working stimulus across the country and the world, at least in the tier-twos and metropolises.
Jio yearly plans
Jio has started to offer two lucrative yearly plans:
1. Rs 2399: Valid for 365 days, under this price, a user is being offered 2GB data per day, alongside unlimited free Jio to Jio calls and 12,000 minutes of non-Jio calls. Along with the complimentary subscription to Jio apps, the plan offers 100 free SMS per day.
2. Rs 2121: Valid for 336 days, under this price, a user is being offered 1.5 GB data per day, alongside unlimited free Jio to Jio calls and 12,000 minutes of non-Jio calls. Under this plan too, a user is being offered a complimentary subscription to Jio apps with 100 free SMS per day.
Jio monthly 4G vouchers
The internet supply to your Jio connection won't get off the beat because of these terrific vouchers which Reliance is offering to its Jio subscribers:
1. Rs 251: The internet voucher under this price is currently offering 50 GB of 'Top Up' internet data in 4G, which means it doesn't have any validity window. And a user can utilise this above its daily data pack.
2. Rs 201: Under this price 40 GB of 4G internet data is being offered with no validity window due to voucher's 'Top Up' nature.
3. Rs 151: Under this price a Jio user is being offered 30 GB of 4G internet data with no validity window.
4. Rs 101: The plan is offering 12 GB unlimited 4G data with 1,000 minutes of Jio to non-Jio calls.
5. Rs 51: The lowest among all, the plan is offering 6 GB unlimited data with 500 minutes of Jio to non-Jio calls.
Posted By: Aalok Sensharma