Updated: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 12:44 PM IST
Day 9 and day 10 of the Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2022 in Birmingham, United Kingdom (UK) for India after the Indian contingent bagged 14 and 15 medals, respectively. This put India on the fifth spot on the medal tally, with the country having 55 medals - 18 gold, 15 silver, and 22 bronze - in its tally.
On day 11, India would hope to end its Commonwealth Games 2022 campaign on a positive note and win more gold medals, especially in badminton as PV Sindhu, Lakshya Sen, and pair of Satwik Sairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty contest in gold medal matches of their respective events.
Similarly, the Indian men's hockey team led by Manpreet Singh will also contest against Australia and win a gold medal in the final. In table tennis, Achanta Sharath Kamal will also contest in the men's singles gold medal match, while G Sathiyan will contest in the bronze medal game.
FOLLOWING IS INDIA's SCHEDULE FOR DAY 11 OF THE BIRMINGHAM 2022 COMMONWEALTH GAMES:
- Women's singles gold medal match: PV Sindhu - 1:20pm
- Men's singles gold medal match: Lakshya Sen - 2:10pm
- Men's doubles gold medal match: Satwik Sairaj Rankireddy/ Chirag Shetty - 3:00pm
- Men's Gold Medal Match: India vs Australia - 5:00pm
- Men's Singles Bronze Medal Match: G Sathiyan - 3:35pm
- Men's Singles Gold Medal Match: Achanta Sharath Kamal - 4:25pm
Note: All timings mentioned above are in the Indian Standard Time (IST).