Tue, 29 Nov 2022 05:04 PM IST
THE WORST feeling in the world is waking up with a spot on your skin, and strangely, on the days that matter the most to us—whether it's our special day, a date, or somewhere else—we all get breakouts. There are numerous treatments and advice available to deal with all of these acnes, but we've all been through a lot, from switching products frequently to experimenting with new home remedies.The main issue is the ingredient list. We must choose our ingredients very carefully when it comes to treating your skin or acne. We must choose our ingredients very carefully when it comes to treating your skin or acne. We must use anti-acne products that are suitable for the skin type, focus on the issue, and treat it. So, in order to assist you, we have put together a list of the top anti-acne ingredients that are essential to every beauty regimen.
1. Sulphur- Sulfur is a fantastic component for treating acne because it is naturally packed with antimicrobial qualities. Sulfuric acid helps remove the extra sebum and dead skin cells that ultimately cause acne.
2. Salicylic Acid- When it comes to acne-prone skin, we definitely need to be extra cautious and more attentive with it because beauty has never been "one size fits all." Salicylic acid is one of the most effective substances for treating acne. It is essentially a BHA with exfoliating qualities that aid in removing dead skin cells and unclogging pores.
3. Niacinamide- The next item on our list for acne-prone skin is niacinamide. It has recently become a major "it" component. Along with its primary function of treating acne-prone skin, it also addresses other issues like hyperpigmentation. It is entirely deserving of the buzz thanks to its antibacterial characteristics.
4. Azelaic acid- Using azelaic acid is among the finest strategies to treat acne. The microorganisms that cause acne are actually lessened by this acid. In addition to this, it also lessens inflammation and redness. In addition to avoiding keratin buildup, azelaic acid also aids in preventing clogged pores.
5. Tea Tree Oil- Tea tree oil, which is produced from the plant's leaves, works well to treat acne. Although the process is relatively slower, it finally aids in the removal of both whiteheads and blackheads associated with early acne.