Happy Mother's Day 2020: Wishes, messages, quotes, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share with your mother
New Delhi | Jagran Lifestyle Desk: The day when you could finally thank your mother for her relentless contributions for you is just around the corner. Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May every year. Mother is the first friend, teacher and the guide of a child and therefore it is important to celebrate Mother’s Day to acknowledge everything she does assiduously for you. So as we all celebrate Mother’s Day, here are some wishes, messages and quotes that you could share with your mother on this special day:
- Since God cannot be everywhere, so he created mothers for us. Happy Mother’s Day to all the lovely moms.
- Best wishes to the person who has always seen the best in me in my life. Happy Mother’s Day Mom. Love you.
- Your smile makes me happy and your love is the purest emotion I have ever felt in my life. Happy Mother’s Day. Love you mummy.
- Sometimes, the world becomes a difficult place to live in. So, all I need is a BIG hug from my mom. Because that’s the safest place in the earth. Happy Mother’s Day 2020.
- All that I am today, I owe it to you mom. Thank you. Happy Mother’s Day.
- You gave me this life and I am forever grateful for it. Thank you for everything mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mamma Dearest! Nothing is as precious as you in the whole universe. Sending you loads of hugs and kisses. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You are perfect in every role that you play be it a mother or mother-in-law, or grandma. You are the best, and I feel so blessed to have you.
- To a mom who’s thoughtful, loving, and kind, I’m so thankful for the ties that bind Our hearts together in tender love. Happy Mother’s Day–you’re a gift from above!
- Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you, Mom, for being there every day with just the love I needed.
- I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.
- Mother, there’s simply no one else like you. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. Happy Mother's Day!
- It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?
- My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.
- Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heartthrob.
- My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.
- A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.
Posted By: Aalok Sensharma