Happy Durga Ashtami 2020: Wishes, quotes, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share on Durga Ashtami
New Delhi | Jagran Lifestyle Desk: The Sharadiye Navratri 2020 marked its eighth day today (October 24), which is known as Durga Ashtami. On the eighth day of Navratri, devotees worship Goddess Durga Mahagauri and invite young girls to their homes and feed them with Devi Prasad.
This year, Ashtami Tithi began on October 23, Friday at 06:57 in the morning, which will last till 06:58 in the morning on October 24. During these nine days of Navratri, devotees worship different forms of Maa Durga including Shailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandraghanta, Kushmanda, Skanda Mata, Katyayani, Kalaratri, Mahagauri, and Siddhidatri. So to mark Durga Ashtami, here are some wishes, greetings, messages, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share with your friends and family.
Wishes and Messages:
1. May the festivities of Navratri bring happiness, good health, success for you and your loved ones…. Wishing you a prosperous Maha Ashtami!
2. Happy Navratri to you and your family. May the nine days of Navratri light up your lives with love, laughter and positivity.
3. On the occasion of Durga Ashtami, may your life be filled with positive energy and all things beautiful….. Wishing you a very Happy Ashtmai.
4. May the generous goddess Maa Durga brighten your life with countless blessings. I hope your prayers bring happiness and prosperity. Happy Navratri to you!
5. May This Navratri Durga Maa Bless You And Your Family With Good Health, Happiness, And Prosperity.
1. "Jagat paalan haar hai Maa,mukti ka dham hai Maa. hamari bakti ke adhar hai Maa,ham sab ki raksha ki avatar hai Maa."
2. “This Durga Ashtami, let’s pray no Durga is aborted; no Saraswati is stopped from going to school; no Lakshmi has to beg for money from husband; no Parvati is sacrificed for dowry and no Kali is given a tube of fairness cream.”
3. "Goddess Skandmata brings opportunities and prosperity in our lives."
4. "Navratri marks the onset of the Autumn season. So let us celebrate Divine Mother representing ‘prakriti’ (nature) and welcome new beginnings in your lives"
5. "Navratri ke pavan utsav par aapke ghar Durga ji ka agaman ho, aapke ghar mein sukh aur samruddhi ka vaas ho, yehi humari manokamna hai"
1. May this festival fill your life with new joys that surround you and your loved ones with positive vibes, now and forever…. Happy Maha Ashtami to you.
2. May this Navratri brighten up your life with joy, wealth, and good health. Wishing you a happy Navratri.
3. May the generous goddess Maa Durga brighten your life with countless blessings. I hope your prayers bring happiness and prosperity. Happy Navratri to you!
4. May this Navratri bring happiness in your life. May hatred be far apart from your life. Happy Navratri.
5. May the great goddess Maa Durga provide you the strength, wisdom and courage to overcome all obstacles in life. Have an auspicious Navratri.
Posted By: Srishti Goel