Happy Children's Day 2020: Wishes, greetings, messages, quotes, SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook status to share on 'Bal Diwas'
New Delhi | Jagran Lifestyle Desk: Children's Day, which is also known as 'Bal Diwas', is celebrated in India on November 14 every year to raise awareness about children's education and their rights. This day coincides with the birth anniversary of India's first Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, who was fondly known as 'Chacha Nehru' among children. Pandit Nehru or Chacha Nehru was famous for his affection towards kids and after his death in 1964, it was decided to celebrate Children's Day on his birth anniversary as a tribute to him. So as yo celebrate Children's Day, here are some wishes, messages and quotes to share on this special occasion:
Facebook and WhatsApp messages
1. You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance. Happy Children's Day!
2. I would like to thank all the adorable kids of this world for making me smile simply by being their innocent self. Happy Children’s Day 2020!
3. We are the ones who teach you math and science. But, we need to learn how to live life and how to laugh with all your hearts from you. Happy Children’s Day 2020!
4. Such a treasure your precious child is, who will thrive on every hug and kiss. Hold them close and sing them songs, they will only be a child for so long. Happy Children's Day!
5. From a child we learn giggling, laughing and playing. Let us continue to celebrate the day of children. Happy children’s Day!
1. Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.
2. There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.
3. To me, there is no picture so beautiful as smiling, bright-eyed, happy children; no music so sweet as their clear and ringing laughter.
4. A child can ask a thousand questions that the wisest man cannot answer.
5. We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us.
1. Children are the future. Nurture them right, so that they grow up to be able leaders and lead the world towards light. Happy Children’s Day.
2. Wishing you a very Happy Children’s Day, my munchkin – you remind me of my good ol’ childhood days. Every single prank you pull makes me believe that you are my own child! And after becoming your mum, I have a new-found respect for my parents!
3. To me, you are the most precious of blessings. And I cherish every moment that I spend with you. Happy Children’s Day, my dear child!
4. There are warmth and innocence in the smile of children that whenever they smile, there is joy in the air and love among neighbours. What wonders your little smile can do! Happy Children’s Day, my little one!
5. Childhood is a happy place to be in, so enjoy your childhood days and make good memories! You will cherish them when you grow up. Have a Happy Children’s Day!
Posted By: Srishti Goel