APJ Abdul Kalam Birth Anniversary: Here are some motivational quotes by 'Missile Man of India' that can inspire you to dream
New Delhi | Jagran News Desk: Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, popularly known as 'APJ Abdul Kalam', was the 11th President of India. Born on October 15, 1932, in Tamil Nadu's Rameswaram, Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was known for his commendable contribution for the development of space science in the country. Dr APJ Abdul Kalam was not just an aerospace scientist but also a teacher, who worked with the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) and the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
Kalam, who also won the prestigious Bharat Ratna, is widely remembered as 'People's President'. For his exemplary work in the field of science, the former President is also called the 'Missile Man of India'. So as the country observes his 89th birth anniversary, here are some motivational and inspirational quotes written by him:
1. “Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second, more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck.”
2. "A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep."
3. "I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change."
4. "Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow."
5. "To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal."
6. "Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently."
7. "The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom."
8. “It is very Easy To Defeat Someone, But it is Very Hard To Win Someone.”
9. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."
10. "Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success."
11. “Be active! Take on responsibility! Work for the things you believe in. If you do not, you are surrendering your fate to others.”
12. "You have to dream before your dreams can come true."
13. "All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents."
14. "If you fail, never give up because FAIL means "First Attempt In Learning".
15. "Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action."
Posted By: Srishti Goel