Railways to start 200 passenger trains from June 1: Check complete schedule and list of do’s and don’ts here
New Delhi | Jagran News Desk: In another major relief for the passengers, the railways on Wednesday issued a list of 100 pairs of passenger trains which will be running from June 1. The railways also said that booking for these 200 trains will begin from (Thursday) today 10 am. Some of the popular trains which will start functioning from June 1 include Durontos, Sampark Krantis, Jan Shatabdis and Poorva Express.
This is the second slew of special passenger services that marked the Railways graded restoration of its trains which were suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. While in a statement issued earlier, the Railways had said that these trains will be fully non-air conditioned, on Wednesday it said that these will have both AC and non-AC classes and fully reserved coaches.
The railways also said that these trains will be "special trains run on the pattern of regular trains", covering tier 2 cities and also major state capitals like Mumbai, Kolkata.
The railways also issued Standard Operating Protocols (SOPs) for the travellers:
- All such special trains will have both these classes to accommodate all classes of passengers.These include 17 Jan Shatabdi trains and five Duronto Express trains.
- The general (GS) coaches shall also have reserved seats for sitting, meaning there will be no unreserved coach in these trains.
- Fare shall be as normal. But second seating (2S) fare shall be charged for General (GS) coaches being reserved. Seats will be provided to all passengers.
- Only online e-ticketing will be done through IRCTC website or through Mobile App, and no tickets will be booked across the reservation counter on any railway station.
- The ARP (advance reservation period) shall be maximum 30 days and RAC and wait list will be generated as per extant rules, however, waiting list ticket-holders shall not be permitted to board the train.
- No unreserved (UTS) tickets will be issued and no tickets will be issued on board to any passenger during the journey.
- No tatkal and premium tatkal booking shall be permitted.
- Face cover/mask and Aarogya Setu app will be compulsory and passengers have to reach the station 90 minutes before the scheduled departure of train.
- Only asymptomatic passengers would be allowed to travel and those found symptomatic will get full refund.
- All quotas in these trains have been restored and concessions will be given to only four categories of Divyangjan and 11 categories of patients.
- Passengers have also been asked to carry their own linen
- Only packed food items will be available in the panty cars on payment basis.
Here’s the complete list of 200 (100 pairs) trains that will be run by the Indian Railways from June 1:
1. 01016/15: Gorakhpur to Lokmanyatilak (T) - Kushinagar Express
2. 01019/20: Mumbai CST to Bhubaneswar - Konarka Express
3. 01061/62: Lokmanyatilak (T) to Darbhanga - Darbhanga Express
4. 01071/72: Lokmanyatilak (T) to Varanasi - Kamayani Express
5. 01093/94: Mumbai CST to Varanasi - Mahanagri Express
6. 01139/40: Mumbai CST to Gadag - Express
7. 01301/02: Mumbai CST to Ksr Bengaluru - Udyan Express
8. 02156/55: H. Nizamuddin to Habibganj - Bhopal Express
9. 02230/29: New Delhi to Lucknow Jn - Lucknow Mail
10. 02296/95: Danapur to Ksr Bengaluru - Sanghmitra Express
11. 02377/78: Sealdah to New Alipurduar - Padatik Express
12. 02392/91: New Delhi to Rajgir - Shramjevi Express
13. 02394/93: New Delhi to Rajendra Nagar - Sampoorn Kranti Express
14. 02418/17: New Delhi to Prayagraj - Pragraj Expess
15. 02420/19: New Delhi to Lucknow - Gomti Express
16. 02407/08: ASR to NJP - Karambhum i Exp
17. 02357/58: Amritsar to Kolkata - express
18. 02452/51: New Delhi to Kanpur - Shram Shakti Express
19. 02463/64: Jodhpur to Delhi S Rohilla - Samprak kranti
20. 02477/78: Jaipur to Jodhpur - express
21. 02479/80: Bandra (T) to Jodhpur - Suryanagri Express
22. 02533/34: Lucknow Jn to Mumbai CST - Pushpak Express
23. 02555/56: Hisar to Gorakhpur - Gorakhdham Express
24. 02560/59: New Delhi to Manduadih - Shivganga Express
25. 02618/17: H. Nizamuddin to Ernakulam - Mangla Express
26. 04009/10: Anand Vihar to Bapudham Motihari - Champaran Satyagrah Express
27. 02629/30: New Delhi to Yesvantpur - KarnatakaSamprak kranti Express
28. 02701/02: Mumbai CST to Hyderabad - Husain Sagar Express
29. 02703/04: Howrah to Secunderabad - Falaknuma Express
30. 02715/16: H. S. Nanded to Amritsar - Sachkhand Express
31. 02724/23: New Delhi to Hyderabad - Telangana Express
32. 02792/91: Danapur to Secunderabad - Express
33. 02801/02: Puri to New Delhi - Purushottam Express
34. 02810/09: Howrah to Mumbai CST - HWH-Mumbai Mail
35. 02833/34: Ahmedabad to Howrah - Express
36. 02904/03: Amritsar to Mumbai Central - Golden Temple Mail
37. 02916/15: Delhi to Ahmedabad - Ashram Express
38. 02926/25: Amritsar to Bandra (T) - Paschim Express
39. 02933/34: Mumbai Central to Ahmedabad - Karnavati Express
40. 02963/64: H. Nizamuddin to Udaipur City - Mewar Express
41. 08183/84: Tatanagar to Danapur - Express
42. 05484/83: Delhi to Alipurduar - Mahananda Express
43. 06345/46: Mumbai (LTT) to Thiruvananthapuram Central - Netrvati Express
44. 02805/06: Vishakapatnam to New Delhi - AP Express
45. 02182/81: H. Nizamuddin to Jabalpur - Express
46. 02418/17: New Delhi to Varanasi - Mahamana Express
47. 02955/56: Mumbai Central to jaipur - Express
48. 07201/02: Guntur to Secunderabad - Golconda Express
49. 02793/94: Tirupati to Nizamabad - Rayalseema Express
50. 09165/66: Ahmedabad to Darbhanga - Sabarmati Express
51. 09167/68: Ahmedabad to Varanasi - Sabarmati Express
52. 09045/46: Surat to Chhapra - Tapti Ganga Express
53. 03201/02: Patna to Lokmanyatilak (T) - Express
54. 02553/54: Saharsa to New Delhi - Vaishali Express
55. 02307/08: Howrah to Jodhpu/Bikaner - Express
56. 02381/82: Howrah to New Delhi - Poorva Express
57. 02303/04: Howrah to New Delhi - Poorva Express
58. 02141/42: Lokmanyatilak (T) to Patliputra - Express
59. 02557/58: Muzaffarpur to Anand Vihar - Sapt Kranti Express
60. 05273/74: Raxaul to Anand Vihar - Satyagrah Expres
61. 02419/20: Anand Vihar to Ghazipur - Suhaildev Express
62. 02433/34: Anand Vihar to Ghazipur - Express
63. 09041/42: Bandra (T) to Ghazipur - Express
64. 04673/74: Amritsar to Jaynagar - Shaheed Express
65. 04649/50: Amritsar to Jaynagar - Saryu Yamuna Express
66. 02541/42: Gorakhpur to Lokmanyatilak (T) - Express
67. 05955/56: Dibrugarh to Delhi - Brahmputra Mail
68. 02149/50: Pune to Danapur - Express
69. 02947/48: Ahmedabad to Patna - Azimabad Express
70. 05645/46: Lokmanyatilak (T) to Guwahati - Express
71. 02727/28: Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam - Godavari Express
72. 09083/84: Ahmedabad to Muzaffarpur - Via Surat
73. 09089/90: Ahmedabad to Gorakhpur - Via Surat
74. 02245/12246: Howrah (1050) to Yasvantpur (1600) - Duronto Express
75. 02201/22202: Sealdah (2000) to Puri (0435) - Duronto Express
76. 02213/22214: Shalimar (2200) to Patna (0640) - Duronto Express
77. 02283/12284: Ernakulam (2325) to Nizamuddin (1940) - Duronto Express
78. 02285/12286: Secundarabad (1310) to Nizamuddin (1035) - Duronto Express
79. 02073/74: Howrah Jn (1325) to Bhubaneswar (2020) - Jan Shatabdi Express
80. 02023/24: Howrah Jn (1405) to Patna Jn (2245) - Jan Shatabdi Express
81. 02365/66: Patna (0600) to Ranchi (1355) - Jan Shatabdi Express
82. 02091/92: Dehradun (1545) to Kathgodam (2335) - Jan Shatabdi Express
83. 02067/68: Guwahati (0630) to Jorhat Town (1320) - Jan Shatabdi Express
84. 02053/54: Haridwar (1445) to Amritsar (2205) - Jan Shatabdi Express
85. 02055/56: New Delhi (1520) to Dehradun (2110)) - Jan Shatabdi Express
86. 02057/58: New Delhi (1435) to Una Himachal (2210) - Jan Shatabdi Express
87. 02065/66: Ajmer (0540) to Delhi Sarai Rohilla (1135) - Jan Shatabdi Express
88. 02069/70: Raigarh (0620) to Gondia (1325) - Jan Shatabdi Express
89. 02021/22: Howrah (0620) to Barbil (1305) - Jan Shatabdi Express
90. 02075/76: Calicut (1345) to Trivendrum (2135) - Jan Shatabdi Express
91. 02081/82: Kannur (0450) to Trivendrum (1425) - Jan Shatabdi Express
92. 02079/80: Bengaluru (0600) to Hubli (1345) - Jan Shatabdi Express
93. 02089/90: Yashwantpur (1730) to Shivamoga Town (2155) - Jan Shatabdi Express
94. 02059/60: Kota (0555) to Nizamuddin (1230) - Jan Shatabdi Express
95. 02061/62: Habibganj (1740) to Jabalpur (2255) - Jan Shatabdi Express
96. 09037/38: Bandra(T) to Gorakhpur - Avadh Express
97. 09039/40: Bandra(T) to Muzaffarpur - Avadh Express
98. 02565/66: Darbhanga to New Delhi - Bihar Sampark Kranti
99. 02917/18: Ahmedabad to Nizamuddin - Gujarat Sampark Kranti
100. 02779/80: Vasco da Gama to Nizamuddin - Goa Express
The first chart will be prepared at least four hours before scheduled departure and second will be prepared at least 2 hours, unlike present practice of 30 minutes before the scheduled departure, news agency IANS quoted an official as saying.
(With Agencies Inputs)
Posted By: Talib Khan