Coronavirus Lockdown: Know how to apply for curfew pass online in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram and Faridabad
New Delhi | Jagran News Desk: The nationwide lockdown to contain the spread of coronavirus has been extended till May 3. The lockdown, which was scheduled to end on April 14, was extended by Prime Minister Narendra Modi amid the cases crossing 20,000-mark and the death toll topping 600.
Ghaziabad and Gautam Budh Nagar authorities have completely sealed borders with Delhi in wake of the sharp spike in cases in the national capital. Only a few exemptions, including essential services and frontline warriors, have been allowed to cross the border.
While the movement of people has been strictly restricted, the state governments have been issuing curfew passes to those who are involved in delivering essential services.
People, or organisations, involved in delivering essential services can get their curfew passes issued from the DCP offices in their respective areas. After assessing the requirements, the additional DCP of the district will issue the curfew E pass.
The e-pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services like manufacturing, transport, storage and shops but do not have a private or government ID.
Curfew passes can be obtained both online and offline. You can apply for an E-pass at the concerned DCP office or request for the same on the official website of the concerned state.
Here’s how one can apply for curfew E-pass in Delhi and the adjoining areas online:
- Log on to delhi.gov.in
- Click on the link - Apply for e-Pass
- You will be redirected to the e-pass issuing website
- In the section - “What do you need help with?”, click on “e-pass for travelling during curfew”
- Fill in the required details - Name, contact number, address, type of service etc.
- Upload your ID proof
- You will be given a request number with which you can check the status of the e-pass approval
One can also apply for curfew pass through WhatsApp. You need to furnish the following details and send them on the WhatsApp numbers of the concerned numbers:
- Address/Place of engagement
- Details of essential service/purpose
- Copy of ID card like Aadhaar, Voter Card etc.
- Vehicle number, only if required
WhatsApp numbers for issuing e-pass:
There are two dedicated numbers for each zone:
- East District: 8447200084, 8375878007
- North East District: 9540895489, 8860425666
- Central District: 7428336279, 7428210711
- New Delhi District: 9540675392, 9873743727
- North District: 8595298706, 8595354861
- Shahdara District: 8595272697, 8595274068
- South-East District: 8595246396, 8595258871
- West District: 9414320064, 8595252581
- South District: 9599649266, 9643150027
- South West District: 9971518387, 9971526953
- North West District: 8595559117, 8595543375
For neighbouring districts
For the following districts, the E curfew pass can be obtained through the mentioned offices:
- Gurgaon and Manesar: South-West DCP
- Faridabad: South-East DCP office
- Sonipat: Outer-North DCP
- Bahadurgarh and Jhajjar: Outer DCP office
- Ghaziabad: Shahdara DCP
- Noida: East DCP office
For those who need e-pass for travelling within their states or districts, other than Delhi, can also apply for the same on the concerned official websites:
Noida and Ghaziabad
Click the following link: http://18.104.22.168/upepass2/
Fill the phone number and enter the OTP received
Provide the required information and submit the request
To get the curfew e-pass in Gurugram one can visit the site Onemapggm.gmda.gov.in.
People of Faridabad can fill the necessary details on Covidssharyana.in and can apply for the curfew e-pass.
Posted By: Abhinav Gupta