Sushant Singh Rajput's Death | 'I'm beyond upset': Ekta Kapoor on abetment case filed against her, Salman Khan
New Delhi | Jagran Entertainment Desk: Bollywood director Ekta Kapoor on Wednesday responded to the allegations made against her in the criminal complaint filed by a Bihar-based lawyer in connection with actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death. Taking to Instagram, Ekta said she was ‘beyond upset’ with the conspiracy theories which had no basis in truth.
“Thanku for the case for not casting sushi....when Actually I LAUNCHED HIM. I’m beyond upset at how convoluted theories can b! Pls@let family n frns mourn in peace! Truth shall@prevail. CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!!” she wrote.
View this post on Instagram
Thanku for the case for not casting sushi....when Actually I LAUNCHED HIM. I’m beyond upset at how convoluted theories can b! Pls@let family n frns mourn in peace! Truth shall@prevail. CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!!! credit: @jagranenglishnews... A police case has been filed against eight people including Bollywood directors @karanjohar, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and @ektarkapoor along with actor @beingsalmankhan in connection with the death of actor Sushant Singh Rajput, news agency ANI reported on Wednesday . "In the complaint, I have alleged that Sushant Singh Rajput was removed from around seven films and some of his films were not released. Such a situation was created which forced him to take the extreme step," Advocate Sudhir Kumar Ojha was quoted as saying . . . #sushantsinghrajput #sushantsinghrajputdeath #sushantsinghrajpurrip #jagranenglish #instawithjagranenglish #ripsushantsinghrajputsir💔🙏 #ripsushant #ripsushantsinghrajput🙏 #ripsushantsinghrajput💔 #ripsushantsinghrajput🙏🙏 #ripsushantsinghrajput #sushantnomore #salmankhan #salmankhanfans #salmankhanswag #salmankhanmerijaan #salmankhanfilms #salman #salmankhanfanclub #salmankhanfc #karanjohar #karanjoharfilm #karanjoharupdates #karanjoharfan
A lawyer on Wednesday moved a criminal complaint against eight persons, including Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and producer-director Karan Johar, in a local court regarding the death of Sushant.
In his complaint, lawyer Sudhir Kumar Ojha alleged that these eight persons forced Sushant to commit suicide under a conspiracy which, he pleaded, amounted to murder.
In his complaint filed in the court of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Ojha claimed that these persons did not let Sushant's movies get released under a conspiracy and the late actor was not even invited to film functions because of these people.
Others named in the complaint are Aditya Chopra, Sajid Nadiadwala, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Bhushan Kumar, Ekta Kapoor, and director Dinesh.
He said the complaint had been filed under Sections 306, 109, 504 and 506 and Bollywood actor Kangana Ranauat had been listed as a witness in the case. The court will hear the matter on July 3.
Sushant was found dead at his Mumbai residence on Sunday. While some of his family members suspected foul play, the postmortem report found death by hanging, confirming suicide.
The 34-year-old actor was reportedly suffering from depression for the past several months and his state of mind was apprently visible in his last Instagram post that was about his late mother.
According to a Times of India report, Sushant's father told the police that he he wasn’t aware that his son was battling depression. However, he also added that Sushant often felt low.
The police are investigating multiple angles in the suicide case, including 'professional rivalry' that may have forced the 'Kai Po Che' actor to take the extreme step.
The untimely death of the actor has sparked a loud call against nepotism, with people from different quarters of society asking others to boycott several actors and directors in the B-Town, including Salman, Karan Johar and Alia Bhatt.
Posted By: Abhinav Gupta