Bigg Boss 14 Live: Voting lines for the show reopen for a few moments
New Delhi | Jagran Entertainment Desk: Bigg Boss 14 winner is about to be announced in a few moments. Meanwhile, Salman Khan announces the reopening of the voting lines. Yes, now you can vote for your favorite contestant out of Rubina Dilaik and Rahul Vaidya. Here we are with the process of where and how to vote for Bigg Boss 14
Bigg Boss 14 Finalists
After surviving over 100 days, confined in four walls, Bigg Boss 14 has got its top two finalists, named Rubina Dilaik, Rahul Vaidya.
How to vote for Bigg Boss 14 finalists?
VOOT App or Website
To vote for your favourite contestant, visit VOOT's website or download the VOOT application from the Google Play Store. If you don't have an existing account, either sign up or log in through Facebook or Google account. Follow these steps to vote on VOOT App and Website
- Click on the 'Bigg Boss 14'
- It will take you to a new window, now click on 'Fun Zone: Vote, Play and Win
- Now click on 'Vote Now'
- The names of the contestants will flash on your screen, click on your favourite contestant's pic and press enter to 'Submit'
My Jio App
- Click on 'Jio Engage'
- Now click on 'Bigg Boss 14'
- Click on the voting opting
- Contestants name will flash on your screen
- After picking your favourite contestant, press 'Submit'
How to vote during Live Voting?
As per reports, the live voting will start after Bigg Boss 14 will get its top two finalists. A per Bigg Boss Khabri, this time, live voting will not take place on VOOT as it is a paid platform. Also, there are reports that the live voting will take place for only 20 minutes between the top two finalists. For live voting one doesn't need a subscription, they can directly vote for their favourite contestant directly.
Posted By: Niharika Sanjeeiv