Maharashtra Assembly Elections 2019 | BJP promises farm loan waiver, 1 crore jobs, adequate water supply in its poll manifesto
Mumbai | Jagran News Desk: The Bharatiya Janata Party on Tuesday released its manifesto for the upcoming polls in Maharashtra.
The poll manifesto for the upcoming elections in Maharashtra was released by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and party president JP Nadda in Mumbai.
“This Sankalp Patra is a very well-studied & serious document and not just a piece of paper. I can also say that Congress and other parties have diluted the effect of manifestos and other such papers,” said Nadda while releasing the manifesto.
“The Sankalp Patra is doable, is practical and is made after consultation with every section of the society. 'Sabka Saath, Sabka Vikaas, Sabka Viswas' is in the spirit of this Sankalp Patra,” he added.
1. Generate 1 crore jobs in the state.
2. Making state a trillion-dollar economy.
3. Rehabilitation of all martyrs families (Army, Paramilitary and police)
4. Ambedkar memorial to be completed by 2020
5. Every district to have a yoga center
6. All the village panchayat to be connected via broadband internet
7. Every district to have ATAL Vigyan Kendra
8. Government hospital to have increased Ayurvedic treatment facility
9. Sanitary napkin in Rs 1 for women
10. Creation of an autonomous body to oversee road construction
11. Investment of Rs 5 lakh crore in infrastructure projects
12. Interconnection of 11 dams in the state and take up construction of a dam on west-flowing rivers at Godavari Valley to provide water to drought-affected areas of Marathwada and North Maharashtra
Posted By: Aalok Sensharma