Jharkhand Academic Council declares 2019 class 10th results
Jharkhand| Jagran Education Desk| Jharkhand Academic Council announced the class 10th result on Thursday. The JAC 10th result was announced at 1.30 pm on the Council’s website. Though the result was not immediately available on the website.
How to Check Result?
- Go to Jharkhand Academic Council website.
- Click on the result link for secondary and intermediate result.
- Click Result of Annual Secondary Examination 2019.
- Submit your entrance details.
- Download your result and take printout for further use.
The pass percentage this year was 70.77 percent which is better than that of the previous year which was 59.48 percent.
The boys pass percentage this year was 72.99 percent while that of girls was 68.67 percent.
Posted By: Aalok Sensharma