HBSE 10th Result 2020: Haryana board to declare class 10 results soon at bseh.org.in, steps to check your scorecard
New Delhi | Jagran Education Desk: The results for HBSE 10th examination 2020 are awaited and will be announced by the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) soon. The BSEH is responsible for conducting the exams as well as declaring the results. The students waiting for the results van check their scorecard on the official website of the Board of School Education Haryana at bseh.org.in.
Likewise last year, the board is expected to declare the class 10 board examination results in the third week of May. However, no official date has been announced by the board to declare the results. The assumptions were made keeping in mind the declarations made by the board in previous years.
Steps to check the results for HBSE class 10th examination 2020:
The students can check their results at the official website of Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) at bseh.org.in. The results will be declared soon by the board. The students can check their results easily by following these simple steps.
1. Visit the official website of Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) at bseh.org.in
2. On the front page find and click the HBSE 10th Result 2020 link.
3. After opening the HBSE 10th Result link, enter your credentials (admit card number or registration number)
4. After entering the credentials, click the 'Submit' button.
5. After sumitting, the HBSE class 10 results 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
6. You can download your results or can take a print out for future use.
About Haryana Board
The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH), official headquarter is situated in Bhiwani in Haryana. The board was established in the year 1969 and conducted its first examination for the secondary level in 1970 and for the higher secondary level in the year 1976. The board started conducting 10+2 examinations in the year 1987 and later in 1990 the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) started conducting the vocational examinations.
Posted By: Talib Khan