GATE 2023 Exam To Start From Feb 4; Check Exam Pattern, Exam Schedule And Other Details

GATE 2023 Exam: The exam will be conducted in a computer-based test for a duration of three hours. It will be for 29 papers and the questions in the exam will be from two sections including General Aptitude and Core Discipline.

GATE 2023 Exam To Start From Feb 4; Check Exam Pattern, Exam Schedule And  Other Details
GATE 2023 Exam

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 is scheduled to be conducted on February 4, 5, 11 and 12 next year. This time, the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur will be organising the GATE 2023 Examination. Candidates can check the exam schedule at– gate.iitk.ac.in.

The GATE 2023 exam will be conducted in a computer-based test for a duration of three hours. It will be for 29 papers and the questions in the exam will be from two sections including General Aptitude and Core Discipline. The General Aptitude section consists of 15 per cent marks. While the remaining 85 per cent marks are for the question from Core Discipline. 

For every wrong answer in an MCQ, there will be negative marking. For 1 mark MCQ, there will be a deduction of ⅓ mark for a wrong answer. While for 2 mark MCQ, there will be a deduction of ⅔ mark for a wrong answer. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers to MSQ or NAT questions. 

GATE 2023 Exam Schedule

February 4– 9:30 am to 12:30 pm– CS

February 5– 9:30 am to 12:30 pm– EE, ES, XH

February 11– 9:30 am to 12:30 pm– GG, IN, MA, PE, XE, XL

February 12– 9:30 am to 12:30 pm– CE1, ST

February 12– 2:30 am to 5:30 pm– CE2, MN

GATE 2023 Exam: Important Dates

GATE admit cards– January 3, 2023

Exam dates– February 4, 5, 11 & 12, 2023

Candidate's response available on application portal– February 15th, 2023

Answer keys– February 21, 2023

Results for GATE 2023– March 16th, 2023

Scorecard available for download– March 21th, 2023

GATE 2023 Exam: Here’s How To Download

Step 1: Go to the official website– gate.iitk.ac.in

Step 2: Click on the tab login on thge homepage

Step 3: Now, the new page will open in screen

Step 4: Candidates have to enter GATE 2023 credentials and other required details 

Step 5: Click on submit button and GATE 2023 admit cards will be displayed on the screen

 

Note: Download and print out the GATE 2023 admit card for future reference. 

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy.