CBSE Board Exams 2021 Date Sheet: Class 10th exam schedule released; check dates, timings and other details here
New Delhi | Jagran Education Desk: Finally after a long wait Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal announced the date sheet for CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) class 10th and 12th board exams 2021 on Tuesday. The exam will begin on 4 May and will end on 10 June 2021.
Pokhriyal said, "Dear Students, hereby announcing the much-awaited date-sheet of @cbseindia29 board exams of X & XII. Please be assured that we have done our best to ensure that these exams go smoothly for you. Wish you good luck! @SanjayDhotreMP @EduMinOfIndia @PIB_India"
Here check out the exam dates of important subjects:
- Odia, Kannada, Lepch: May 4
- English Language and Literature: May 6
- Science (Theory): May 15
- Science (Without Practical): May 15
- Hindi Course A: May 10
- Hindi Course B: May 10
- Social Science: May 27
- Mathematics (Basic): May 21
- Mathematics (Standard): May 21
- Information Technology: May 29
- Sanskrit: June 2
- Artificial Intelligence: May 29
- Computer Applications: June 7
How to check CBSE class 10th date sheet:
Students appearing for class 10th board exams can check and download the date sheet on the official website of CBSE-- cbse.nic.in and cbseacademic.nic.in.
- Visit the official website of CBSE
- Click on the link 'CBSE Board Exam 2021 date sheet for classes 10 and 12' flashing on the homepage.
- The link will direct you on a new page, click on Class 10
- Your CBSE Board Exam 2021 date sheet will appear on the screen.
- Download it or take a printout or screenshot for future reference.
- The exams of CBSE Class 10th board exams will be held from 10:30 am to 1:30 pm.
Usually, the exam date sheet used to get released by November, however, owing to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, there has been a long delay in the exams this year.
Now after the release of the date sheet, CBSE will soon release the admit cards of students of class 10th and 12th.
Earlier, CBSE had reduced the syllabus for class 10 board exams after considering the concerns of the students due to the COVID-19 pandemic and nationwide lockdown.
Posted By: Niharika Sanjeeiv