Hero Xtreme 200S vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V: Find out which one is better
New Delhi| Auto Desk| Hero Xtreme 200S has been recently launched in India and it is the next version of Xtreme 200R. It has a direct match with TVS Apache RTR 160 4V ABS. For safety, both the bikes have ABS feature. Apart from that, there are many new features are included in them.
- For Power, the new Xtreme 200S has 200CC, air-cooled engine. The 8000 RPM engine generates a power of 18bhp and with 6500 RPM, it generated 17.1 Nm torque. It has gearbox of 5-speed manual gearbox.
- The new TVS Apache RTR 160 4V has no new change apart from the ABS. It has 159.7CC single-cylinder, 4-valve, oil-cooled engine. The engine generates 16.8hp maximum power and 14.8Nm peak torque. The engine has 5-speed gearbox.
- Hero Xtreme 200S has a price of ₹98500 in a showroom in Delhi.
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V ABS is available with a fuel-injected version which has a price of ₹98644. The ABS version is ₹6999 costlier.
- Hero Xtreme 200S with the single channel has 276mm front disc brake, while the rear brake is of 220mm.
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V ABS has the front brake of 270mm disc brake and rear brake of 200mm.
- Hero Xtreme 200S has telescopic forks mono-shock at the front and 7-step telescopic forks at the rear.
- The TVS Apache RTR 160 4V ABS has telescopic mono-shock at the front, while it has a mono-shock unit at the rear.
Posted By: Aalok Sensharma